1. Deforestation - for those of you not in the depths of winter, thats hair removal
2. Watch the last episode of "The Tudors" Its completely ridiculous, I have one episode to go of the whole series...just one and I cannot seem to find the time to watch it.
3. Turn the babies room from a storage room to a babies room. The joys of meaning mean that we used that room for a whole lot of boxes, that still need to be unpacked.
4. Massage of the pregnancy kind. I have done this for every pregnancy and I do not intend to miss out this time around.
5. Pack my hospital bag, what do you think? Its probably a good idea really!
6. Get my hair done, Ive even manage to book the appointment, how about that.
7. Make a start on uni for this semester, I need to take into account the fact that I will soon be a walking zombie and see if I can get ahead.
8. Find time for a nana nap, or three, anyone want to take a feisty two year old off my hands to help my situation?
9. Finish work - 3 days to go.
10. Cook, I always have the intention to full the freezer but my children have insisted on arriving early. So I guess I should try and do it earlier than early in preparation. I might even get a start this weekend.
I could probably add and add, but that seems enough for today!